Sunday, June 21, 2009

Life is crazy

It has been 3+ weeks since I posted? This is my last week of family medical leave before I go back to work. I still have not been able to teach Rosalie how to nurse efficiently, so have been pumping and bottle feeding her sometimes. She is gaining weight slowly, so different from my other kids, but having plenty of diapers to change and getting much taller. With the long fingers and toes she has, I think she will have my #2 body type. Mary is 17, 5 ft 9 inches and maybe 120 pounds soaking wet. Rosalie will have her first shots early next month, as I decided to delay them a bit due to her prematurity. I'll find out in 2 weeks how much she weighs. 10 days ago she was 8 pounds, 4 ounces, so 2 pounds 12 ounces over her lowest weight in the NICU 10 weeks ago.

No comments: