Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sears repair service SUCKS!

Now they says that if I want a refund for the part they overcharged me $145 plus tax, I have uninstall it from my washer, return it and in 3 weeks or so, I should see a credit on my credit card. Then If I want to, I can order the part from their parts site for the $258. I CALL BS! I'll return the part and order the new one from

https://www.facebook.com/RepairClinic where it is $211 plus shipping and taxes.

http://www.repairclinic.com/vwo1/PartDetail/Motor-Control-Board/8183196/1257029?modelNumber=WFW9400SZ04
Not only are these new parts, but they are almost half the price that Sears is charging me for the re-manufactured one their tech ordered for me.

1 comment:

mommeeof10 said...

Gabriel from Sears corporate office called this morning. He stated that the part was more expensive when ordered by a tech because that adds a 3 month warranty on to the part. If it was ordered from the parts website it has a 30 day warranty if it is not installed...