Saturday, November 29, 2008

Blasted TV

All of a sudden we get no signal. I don't know what broke this time. It's either the signal booster or the coax wire where it attaches to the antenna. Just what I want to do in my spare time. Climb up an extension ladder and take out the bolts that attach the mast to the brackets, so we can lower it down and check all the connections.

On the upside, the rotator motor is broken, so I can replace while the antenna is down. Digital pictures come in fine off the air on my pc, so we are not getting cable...

2 comments:

Damama T said...

We lived just fine without cable until June of this year when I found out that ATT charged as much for internet AND cable as Comcrap.. oops.. Comcast charges for internet alone. So, I switched when U-Verse became avaliable in my area. Now Hubby and the girl are so addicted that if it ever went out they'd both croak! Dead. On the spot! I couldn't care less as long as my internet connection doesn't go out, in which case I'll have Hubby post my obituary on my blog so you will know why I'm gone! LOL!


Side note: How are you feeling?

mommeeof10 said...

Hubby insists he can live without cable, as long as he can see a station well enogh to watch football, baseball, hockey, etc and see what is going on. I don't watch tv, so I could care less whether it works or not. The local pbs station is still coming in.

I'm fine. I have an appointment Friday with the dr I detest. If jr cooperates during the ultrasound, we'll know if #10 is a girl or boy.